[lbo-talk] not since Lincoln...

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 08:18:34 PST 2008

Chuck M:

Oh give us a break. Obama is just another liberal politician who has a knack for getting people to feel good while saying nothing.:

C'mon now, seriously? You're not really criticizing me for not getting this, are you?

This is EXACTLY what I said in my post (and in something like 80 gajillion posts preceding). Is this a replay of the time you yelled at me for not caring about climate change right after I wrote an ozone layer's worth of words about the importance of climate change?

.d.