[lbo-talk] Brit model Naomi Campbell interviews Chavez, calls him "rebel angel"

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Jan 7 10:43:36 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008, at 12:28 PM, Chris Doss wrote:

> Dude, he was fishing, it was hot, and he took off his
> shirt. It's inane. Being photographed does not mean
> you were posing.

C'mon. When you're a celeb, you're always posing. You're dreaming if you didn't think that Pootey-Poot didn't want to show off his muscles.

So I was in Lucky Strike, a once-semi-trendy joint in Soho, having a solitary dinner last night, when the (bad, very untrendy) DJ walks in with a copy of Time. On the cover, Man of the Year Vlad the Impaler himself. The DJ was furious, and declared that Time would live to regret this choice. It's weird how much regular folks hate him here.

Doug