[lbo-talk] Brit model Naomi Campbell interviews Chavez, calls him "rebel angel"

berber carpet bomb berber.carpet.bomb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:48:34 PST 2008

On Jan 7, 2008 6:51 AM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/08/22/europe/EU-GEN-Russia-Putins-Image.php
>
> Looks like he did to me.
>
> -B

at the end of that article, it says there are more photos on the kremlin web site. http://kremlin.ru/eng/events/photos/2007/08/13_141050.shtml

thee are several photos of him topless. Go to the Aug 15 one where this one is, and right below it. Oh man. That just looks like one of those innocent boy pics in a gay porn mag. esp. the way he's holding his pole. dayum. And, too, the rest of the photos certainly have that posed look. that is, it looks to me like he knows the photog is there -- and every does typically pose for a camera in that case. it might have been *spontaneous* posing, but it was def. cheesing it up for the cam.

obviously, my productivity for the rest of this day will be shot.