[lbo-talk] 12%, plus

double bluff mullah_omar at email.it
Tue Jan 8 07:03:13 PST 2008

Not to spam, but I just registered on bullionvault.com since here in europe there are signs of stagflation and great expectations for more, while gold is definitely bullish, so I am going to transform a large amount of my savings in allocated gold trough them asap. Does anyone has any opinion on bullionvault? Can I trust them? Even when the sh*t will hit the fan?

--

Sponsor:

Dimagrire in 30 giorni: Garanzia soddisfatti o rimborsati * *

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7108&d=8-1