[lbo-talk] None of the above ?

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jan 8 09:42:29 PST 2008

Charles Brown wrote:
> Is there going to be a list poll on the presidential candidates ?
>
> I assume "none of the above , not even Ron Paul"
>
> or Cynthia McKinney will win.
>
> Charles

There was an interesting "quick poll" on CNN.com a few days ago. I wish I had printed the results from when I saw the poll.

It basically measured what people really thought about the presidential campaign. There was one choice that said something like "I'm totally disgusted" which was getting around 37% of the vote.

I'll bet that voter turnout in the November presidential election will go below 50% again to the usual levels of non-participation. Lots of Republicans will be staying home and I'm sure that across the board people will be annoyed and bored by the final options.

Chuck