[lbo-talk] TNR

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jan 9 08:37:06 PST 2008

[this bounced because it was pre-pended to the full post, and with HTML code added - please, plain text, and clip extraneous material - which give me the opportunity to ask: 1) did you read the piece, Carl, and 2) there's a lot more than anti-semitism in the quoted material]

to approve or deny the request.

From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> Date: January 9, 2008 10:47:58 AM EST To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] the bigoted past of Ron Paul

Perhaps a certain incredulity is in order when The New Republic tells us that someone is an anti-Semite... --CGE