[lbo-talk] Obama-mania: where is the true danger?

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Jan 9 13:05:47 PST 2008

Charles Brown wrote:
> Sphewww ! Thank you Hillary Clinton for helping us take a step back
> from the danger of a big-O presidency.
>
> LBO-talk held strong with a color-blind critique of Democrats in
the
> face of the O threat to lead the Black political community astray,
>
> Br'er Rabbit

Absent any support from this list for Hillary how does this criticism make sense? Hillary and Obama are idealogical twins. One could just as easily state that thanks to an Obama victory in Iowa

that "LBO held strong with a gender-blind critique of Democrats in the

face of the Hillary threat to lead the female political community astray."

Fortunately no one is saying that.

What am I missing Charles?

John Thornton

^^^^ CB: I know there's no support for Hillary here, so the thanks to Hillary has an element of tongue in cheek. Does that help ?