[lbo-talk] Ron Paul: Pro-life, evolution is bunk, "I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 14:29:04 PST 2008

http://suicidegirls.com/news/politics/22859/

Ron Paul: Just Another Religious Lunatic

MONDAY DECEMBER 31 2007 9:00 AM Submitted by FearTheReaper. Edited By erin_broadley.

Ah, yes, I just called the golden boy a religious lunatic. That is the term I apply to people in this day and age who do not believe in evolution and are against abortion. I can actually understand how someone can be against abortion and I don’t label those people lunatics but when it comes to not believing in evolution, you’re a nutter.

[embedded video shoes statement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JyvkjSKMLw]

Well, there he was in all his glory, proudly declaring that he does not believe in the theory of evolution. But ignore all that because he wants to stop the Iraq War and bring out troops home. He wants to kill the IRS and let you roll around in your money. That sounds exciting, doesn’t it? Oh, and let’s not forget about the evil Federal Reserve. He’s going to do away with that all by himself, without the aid of Congress. Good luck.

Focus on all of those things. Do not pay attention to the fact that he DOES NOT BELIEVE IN EVOLUTION. Or what he considers to be the greatest moral issue of our time.

[...]

Ron Paul: "But for those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do. I know, as you do, that our freedoms come not from man, but from God. My record of public service reflects my reverence for the Natural Rights with which we have been endowed by a loving Creator.

"I have worked tirelessly to defend and restore those rights for all Americans, born and unborn alike. The right of an innocent, unborn child to life is at the heart of the American ideal of liberty. My professional and legislative record demonstrates my strong commitment to this pro-life principle."

http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm