[lbo-talk] Has anyone commented on jon stewart under someotherthread ... ?

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 21:02:18 PST 2008

If this list is so absolutely piss scared of Obamafascism and his "knife in the heart"(glenn ford on counterpunch) of black radicalism, then when are all of you serious and deep liberals going to start criticizing the Daily Show/Colbert satire as a convenient outlet for critical energy, a manipulation of public image, and enabler of the war economy...