[lbo-talk] OT: there will be blood.

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com
Thu Jan 10 10:37:14 PST 2008

forgive me if i'm forgetting a thread, but have we talked about this movie and/or book yet? i sped through about 150 pages before seeing it last night [which is about all the movie is based on, sort of] and was amazed at how quickly 158 min flew by. soundtrack by radiohead multi-instrumentalist jonny greenwood should be up for best supporting actor.

two disappointments: wasn't crazy about how they treated the son [Bunny/H.W.] and sort of wished they'd tried to do more with the national politics side, tho i understand why a director might not elect to take that on in such a huge movie [how long is reds?]

thoughts?

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com