[lbo-talk] the blogging revolution reaches its full potential

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:14:41 PST 2008

Doug quoted:

[from Gawker]

Gawker commenter Rod Townsend is live-blogging from the new pay toilet in Madison Square Park.

Of all the Gawker Media properties, I love Gawker (the daddy of them all?) the most.

Jezebel is a strong contender but at the risk of inciting stabby violence I'll admit that sometimes (often!) its tone seems closer to being a platform for Drunk and Cranky 2.0 than anything coherently feminist. But then again, is that (feminism) even the intention?

.d.