[lbo-talk] the blogging revolution reaches its full potential

J T. Ramsay blackmail at blackmailismylife.com
Fri Jan 11 15:08:16 PST 2008

Moe's her real name. I sit next to the guy called 'Jezegay.' He's the dude who wrote about Coulter as fag hag. It's too much inside baseball personally, and Gawker Media is the sort of place that eats its own young. FWIW, Gawker's flagship has gone downhill dramatically in page views since Nick Denton took the reins after 4 editors quit.