[lbo-talk] US manufacturing sector

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 12 10:13:52 PST 2008

I found WB data on manufacturing value added going back to 1980, which I copied out of a report in the British Library. I put some of it (1980-1998) in this article in Critique (http://www.critiquejournal.net/jamesh35.pdf, page 37). It seems to back up Seth Ackerman, showing that the US did ok in that period, though I would have to dig up the original excel file to give you the numbers.