[lbo-talk] Ron Paul is a pro-life, anti-evolution Republican regardless of TNR or Ezra Klein's agendas

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 15:56:34 PST 2008

Two for one:

On Jan 12, 2008 6:27 PM, <bitch at pulpculture.org> wrote:

> *rolls eyes* not you too? ugh.

It depends on what you mean, about which I cannot be realistically expected to have an idea, but I'm guessing the answer is "no."

However, trotting out a pornographic enterprise to denounce a political opponent for his supposed excessive religiosity is just silly.

Particularly when it is emphasized that the enterprise is neither the New Republic, Ezra Klein, nor the liberal establishment elites.

On Jan 12, 2008 6:40 PM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The person at that PORN SITE who wrote about Ron Paul
> is a member of the WGA, incidentally, writes for TV.

I'm frankly unsure what the significance of that is supposed to be.