[lbo-talk] Ron Paul is a pro-life, anti-evolution Republican

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:41:03 PST 2008

On Jan 13, 2008 10:35 AM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, it mattered to you that the piece about Paul was
> at a PORN SITE. (Suicide Girls is about as "porn" as
> Playboy). So I thought it might also matter to you
> that the writer was actually also someone with the WGA
> who is normally a TV writer. But I guess only one of
> those things matter to you! ;)

Yes, and if you had cited Playboy's authority in establishing that someone was excessively religious, that would also have been tremendously funny. (Honestly, the fact that Suicide Girls published the article in question didn't impress me nearly as much as your emphasis of the fact.)

I share a bar with WGA members, almost all of whom have written for television at some point and some of whom did it up until the strike, so someone else sharing the same credentials doesn't really impress me.