[lbo-talk] Neo-Lamarckianism???? Come on!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 13 22:18:28 PST 2008

Huh? We have no idea how long it took the dinosaurs to become extinct (it was "brief" only by geologic standards), Archaeopteryx dates from the LATE JURASSIC, and many, possibly most, dinosaurs had feathers.

The Yucatan event did not go around selectively killing off dinosaurs. It killed off large terrestrial animals. Small dinosaurs, otherwise known as birds, survived.