[lbo-talk] Writers' strike

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 01:45:08 PST 2008

On 1/13/08, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:
> Jerry, the comedian, says:
>
> > Jordan, I am not putting words in your mouth.
>
> And yet he starts his latest message with:
>
> > JM: In other words because ...
>
> It seems you can't respond to what I actually said without first
> embellishing it in a way that lets you write another few paragraphs of
> complaint about what I didn't say. Ok, you win: I'm charmed and humored
> by you. Good work.

Jordan,

I actually, respond to what you say. I may get it right or I may get it wrong. You don't respond. You avoid responding by continually ignoring your own words and not taking on any issues. There is no reason to hide. Just read what you wrote for yourself.

Either you made a mistake or you are anti-union. I am assuming that the words you wrote actually have meaning. I prefer to believe you made a mistake and are too embarrassed to admit it. But that is only because I like to think the best of people.

Jerry