[lbo-talk] Ron Paul is a pro-life, anti-evolution Republican

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 06:23:22 PST 2008

I also suspect Ron Paul played Leatherface's angry, maniacal, ranting dad in Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J1Irdu7GNzU

He's the one in the clip above who shouts "What the hell's goin' on here!?" to Dennis Hopper at the beginning. The guy looks like Ron Paul off his meds -- or maybe Paul's id. (The guy does rant about "it's a dog eat dog world," "the small business man always gets it in the ass!" and the ranting about "property taxes!" and that only increases my suspicion). Both men are from Texas, after all...

-B.

bitch at pulpculture.org wrote:

"also, i could be wrong, but IIRC the people who rag on paul have been doing it for years, before 9/11. my first introduction to him was via B., Doug and budge (j noonan) on this list. B. and budge are in Texas and seem to have a special place in their (bless 'em) hearts for Paul."