[lbo-talk] It's the war, stupid (was re: Kuttner...)

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 06:27:24 PST 2008

--- Charles Peterson <charlesppeterson at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So we now we have chronic, and perhaps incurable,
> Military Keynesianism. Which, to be fair to Keynes,

[WS:] I think this sums it up rather well. I would emphasize the qualifier "incurable." This means, forget the US and its silly electoral circus. It doe not matter. Whoever will be appointed to the WH will live by the logic of the status quo or else be squashed like a bug. Instead, concentrate on the rest of the world, where there is still hope, and hope that the US will not blow that world up.

It is over on this side of the pond, comrades. It is time to realize that sad truth, regroup and direct the energies where it still can make a difference, for it certainly will not happen here.

Wojtek

____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs