[lbo-talk] Krugman: Obama to the right of rivals on domestic policy

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Jan 14 08:47:08 PST 2008

I fail to see why some nod to energy makes a stimulus plan more progressive. It just means there is less of something else that sounds good. Also note the HRC plan also has a big tax cut. PK is too exercised over some conservative notes in the Obama symphony, neglecting the HRC/WJC record of abject betrayal of the Democratic base on some key issues (trade, deficit reduction, welfare . . . ).