[lbo-talk] Neo-Lamarckianism???? Come on!

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Mon Jan 14 14:05:44 PST 2008

B. wrote:
> Dennis,
>
> I was quoting/believing what Miles Jackson wrote on
> January 13:
>
> "No, Paul supports the 'War on Drugs'; he does not
> favor legalizing any currently illegal drugs or
> reducing penalties. His libertarianism does not
> extend to drug use."
>
> -B

Man oh man. I relied on a "secondary source" when I made the claim above. I was completely wrong. Reading a bit of his stuff at ronpaullibrary.org, I discovered that Paul's a consistent libertarian on this; in fact, he thinks the "War on drugs" is comparable to the "War on Terror"--government power gone mad.

shuffling offstage with my tail between my legs,

Miles