[lbo-talk] Citi to cut dividend, etc.

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:34:57 PST 2008

Amazing...bye bye $20 billion...

When are traders going to start jumping out of buildings? That is not a 9/11 joke btw =P

from Bloomberg:

Banks haven't lost this much money, in relative terms, since the Great Depression, said Richard Sylla, a professor of the history of financial institutions and markets at New York University's Stern School of Business.