[lbo-talk] Neo-Lamarckianism???? Come on!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 09:50:26 PST 2008

I was unaware that anybody claimed that science backs up a belief in the supernatural. What was claimed, correctly, was that it is not in contradiction with it and so people who claim that it is are quite wrong.

By the way, "science cannot explain it, so it doesn't exist" is hardly a clever, novel argument, given that people have been making that very argument ever since science asserted that the world was composed of four elements. Actually the world is full of many things science cannot explain, such as, for instance, action at a distance, which used to be called supernatural until people decided to change their definition.

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping