[lbo-talk] Price and taste of wine

berber carpet bomb berber.carpet.bomb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:58:26 PST 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 1:38 PM, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:

> I just don't get why people go out of their way to do this kind of
> thing; I mean, is this the only mailing list you're on? Or do you do
> that for all of them? In order to reply to a message you have to go
> find it in the archives? Clicking the Reply button in Eudora is just
> too difficult?
>
> /jordan

hey! i figure we should be grateful that both of them give everyone the courtesty of a reach around: they don't leave the digest info in the subject line, don't randomly change the title of the thread (like some people do!), AND even get the capitalziation correct and stuff. And don't even get me started on ravi's beauteous use of the digest, carefully using the digest contents to identify who he's responding to and stuff. It is mah-va-lahz dahlink!

--da bomb