[lbo-talk] Atlantans, question about conference/meeting space

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Jan 22 16:37:06 PST 2008

Hey all,

We're organizing a conference in Atlanta, Sex 2.0.

We were going to hold it at the Spring4th, with a block of rooms at the Renaissance (Marriot). However, some stupid city licensing stuff is going down (as I understand it) and the Spring4th may be going out of business.

Do any Atlantans know of meeting places that could handle a small conference of about 200 ppl that wouldn't cost us an arm and leg? Ideally, it should be near Spring4th, but we'll work on getting shuttle vans if we have to find a place elsewhere.

Thanks,

bl (bitch)