[lbo-talk] jottings on the current conjuncture...

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:33:45 PST 2008

Isnt the AMBAC/MBIA/muni bond insurer aspect of the bubble-burst significant? I thought that failures here were one of the next "big indicators" to look at?

A simple yes / no answer would be great Doug, or anyone, in case its too complicated...

Also interested in why Moody's would threaten the American AAA rating based on "Social Security and Medicare" concerns the other week? That sounded like blatant manipulation to me, and I do not know how common it is...