[lbo-talk] jottings on the current conjuncture...

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:18:20 PST 2008

Not to oversimplify but consider the Google factor.

I am new to Gmail and the price I pay for this free email is Google pasting a whole bunch of ad links alongside my mail. What kind of ads got pasted alongside this message?

Ads for Countrywide, Lending Tree, and general "subprime mortgages." Someone does not get it?

DC

Seattle WA