[lbo-talk] jottings on the current conjuncture...

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:39:49 PST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 6:30 AM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anderson is somebody whose pomposity is only matched
> by his ignorance. (The latter probably makes the
> former possible.)

well he's got me fooled. I find a lot of his stuff from the 70s useful and the New Left Review is a good journal, in no small part because of him. His penchant for trying to make broad statements can undoubtedly lead to some trouble, but on the whole he doesn't seem abjectly ignorant--and certainly not to the same degree that he's pompous.