[lbo-talk] daisy chain: clinton on obama on reagan

Eric rayrena at realtime.net
Thu Jan 24 11:28:06 PST 2008

>Obama's known for a long time that the way forward (for him) is to cover over
>the yawning gap between the interests of the elites and those of the majority.
>That's why we hear so much from him about "unity." ("Change" and "hope" are
>effective synonyms.)

Okay, okay, I give up. I'm now officially on the fuck-Obama bandwagon. At least Hillary is partisan enough to occasionally oppose Reaganism; her politics may be Reaganism to a large extent, but at least she's enough of an opportunist to create gaps. Obama's commitment seems total. Fuck him.

ABO! ABO!