[lbo-talk] O-bomb-a's economic advisers

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Fri Jan 25 03:42:53 PST 2008

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008, Max B. Sawicky wrote:

> I see it as just the opposite. BHO is to the left of HRC on most
> everything. And HRC has demonstrated less trustworthyness. I'm doing a
> piece on this now.

Please post it when you do! So far on this list that position has zero defenders. We'd be fascinated to see your case and to see a man of your caliber defend it. And if it's true, it'll certainly be a much simpler explanation of why so many people seem to think that, which has thus far been baffling us.

Michael