[lbo-talk] O-bomb-a's economic advisers

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Fri Jan 25 05:53:05 PST 2008

From: shag <shag at cleandraws.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] O-bomb-a's economic advisers

... what others, analyzing Catherine MacKinnon's rhetoric, have called the copula ...

Where can I find this analysis? Would love to see it.

... While Charles doesn't think it's possible for a black man to be a representative for a movement that will embrace fascist ideology, we don't have to call it that. It's just hyper-nationalism, hyper-patriotism ...

In my own definition fascism precisely is hyper-nationalism; and there have been black men all over Africa who have embraced it, but I guess reference here was to black men in the US only?

Tahir -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm