[lbo-talk] Obama letter to Khalizad

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 17:28:28 PST 2008

Norman Finkelstein is giving a lecture in Berkeley in a couple of weeks about "The Coming Breakup of American ZIonism"

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/01/13/18472164.php

I have no idea what his reasoning is, but I was just thinking the other day that when the United Arab Emirates own us, it might be difficult to keep on propping up the Zionist state.

I plan to go and will report back.

Joanna

-------------- Original message ---------------------- From: Seth Ackerman <sethackerman1 at verizon.net>