[lbo-talk] recession severity

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 22:45:41 PST 2008

My mistake. I recall plans of shutting the Rouge and I thought they'd done it. It was a real 1930s dinosaur when I toured it in the 80s. (With a commie autoworker friend/comrade who worked at the time at the now shuttered GM Main Assembly plant in Ypsi, much better guide than the HF Museum staff.) I recall their selling the steel plant, was it originally to the Russians? Maybe it's been updated. They updated GM Main Assembly a lot before they shipped it off to Arlington, TX.