[lbo-talk] Fidelity, Vanguard going under?

Jesse Lemisch utopia1 at attglobal.net
Wed Jan 30 17:25:36 PST 2008

Thanks, Doug. Yes, my friend is concerned about money market funds. (His name, by the way, is David Swenson).

Jesse

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 8:04 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Fidelity, Vanguard going under?