[lbo-talk] Power (Waiting for Foucault)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 06:45:02 PDT 2008

The accursed followers of the foul Foucault, having turned their back on the Holy Light of the Divine Trinity Marx-Engels-Feuerbach and embraced the contemptible heresy of Postmodernism-Arianism-Idealism, will never enter the Shining Future of Communism that awaits the faithful. Nay, they shall be cast down into the very pit, to burn in materialist hellfire for all eternity, their screams of repentance and pain sweet music for the ears of His Saints.