[lbo-talk] Americans respond to $4 gas

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 14:40:18 PDT 2008

Andy F:

> To suggest otherwise would be being soft on
> Ausländerhaß.

Wojtek is the citizen of a Schengen country. As such, he enjoys all the privileges of free mobility within Fortress Europe.

The idealization of Europe, and especially the Federal Republic of Germany, on the part of residents (Wojtek) and citizens (Dennis R.) of the U.S. is just getting to be too much.

I would tolerate it more if Wojtek and Dennis would openly speak the language of conservative Kulturkritik and praise the cultural vitality and racial superiority of European Kulturvölker against the mongrel degeneracy of Yankee Coca-Cola and McDonalds society.

At least then they would be openly positioning themselves within a centuries old tradition of reactionary conservative sentiment that find its adequate expression today in the Nouvelle Droit.

Instead, either due to ignorance or dishonesty, they spread the lie of a European welfare-statism (effectively abolished in Germany in 2004) and multiculturalism (cf. Fortress Europe).

Since I can only take Wojtek and Dennis at their own word, I assume they really are advocates of a sort of authoritarian minimal welfare-state reserved for white people, a militarism with a "humanitarian" gloss, and life imprisonment for lawbreakers who have *already* served their prison sentences (Google the word "Sicherungsverwahrung").

After all, Dennis and Wojtek do not even make a minimal effort to refute the existence of such things.

So I can only assume they approve. Is that not a fair approach to take?