[lbo-talk] Power (Waiting for Foucault)

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Mon Jul 7 00:01:59 PDT 2008

>>> <lbo-talk-request at lbo-talk.org> 07/04/08 9:42 PM >>>
From: Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Power (Waiting for Foucault)

Heidegger doesn't glorify irrationality anyway. He thinks rationality is founded on an irrational, or rather prerational, basis, which is obviously true.

By the by I think it's funny that this forced misreading is the same as the Thomists'.

Ah yes, you're the same Toss who never finished his thesis on the anti-semite Heidegger. By all means share some of your interest with us; I actually find Heidegger to be of great interest. And I love this heterodox identity that you are performing with such zest. Clearly something has been woken in you. Maybe you'll even pick up that dissertation again. Love to hear more about it. -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm