[lbo-talk] Heidegger

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 8 15:21:19 PDT 2008

The Fascists (just talking about Italy here) lived in a Catholic country. You can round up and terrorize and imprison and occasionally shoot all the Communists but you can't do that to all the Catholics. Instead you make deals with them, forge alliances with Catholics you think you have political commonalities with, etc. You know -- politics. The Nazis can kill all the Jews but they can't kill all the Lutherans, so they just have to hold their noses and deal with those filthy God-believers and their Judaic religion.