[lbo-talk] Heidegger

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 8 15:44:43 PDT 2008

=========================== Robert Wood is correct in seeing this identification (liberalism/social democracy=fascism) as a Stalinist third period aberration in the history of Marxism. Though these days, in the age of Bush, the way some on the left loosely see "fascism" as having already arrived in America, you may be on to something. :)