[lbo-talk] looking for female anarchists

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jul 9 14:49:40 PDT 2008

[from a list that matches reporters and sources]

13) Summary: LOOKING FOR FEMALE ANARCHISTS

Name: Jessica Galliart

Email: JessicaGalliart at gmail.com

Title: Intern

Media Outlet/Publication: Venus Zine

Anonymous? No

Specific Geographic Region? No

Region:

Deadline: 12:00 PM CENTRAL - July 20

Query:

"In light of the upcoming election, we're looking to profile women voters and activists from all over the United States from different parties. We're currently looking to profile a female anarchist who 18-28 years old and does not live in the following states: New York, Washington, D.C., California, Illinois, Alaska, or Texas. Do you know someone who fits the bill or are you an anarchist yourself? We want to hear from these women and share their stories. Please e-mail if you are interested or know someone who would be available for this piece. You would also be photographed for the magazine, which is distributed nationwide."