[lbo-talk] legal dwama

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Jul 9 16:03:00 PDT 2008

> they are now asking us to sign this pretty damn
> intimidating Intellectual Property agreement.

This is usually because they were lazy in the past, and they have to assure any buyer that they have crossed their eyes and dotted their tease. I'd say your (collective) help in straightening this out is worth some stock options! Organize and go to them and say: we understand you need this, and we want to help. Now is a good time to get us on-board about this effort, and we think we should participate some in the upside.

/jordan