[lbo-talk] Chris, overposting maniac, makes a final word

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 10 11:15:48 PDT 2008

Chris Doss wrote:

> You guys are making way too much out of an off-the-cuff rhetorical comment
> about Cuba.
============================= Not your comment about Cuba, Chris. That's been a long-standing debate on the left.

Your efforts to soften the features of fascism in order to demonstrate that left-wing regimes may have more to answer for is what drew my reply. But no subject should be out of bounds for discussion, and I tried to deal with the issue in context. Now you're being disingenuous when you pretend your comments were meant to be casual rather than provocative and that we've over-reacted.