[lbo-talk] boilerplate

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Jul 11 18:32:30 PDT 2008

rolling even more: the company attorney even incorporated the same typo, in the same place where "Prior Inventions" becomes "Prior Intentions". LOL

man. this is fuckedcompany material or something.

i just decided to plug in some key phrases and do a google on the contract that i've been discussing in the other thread, legal dwama. it's practically word for word the same as a document online. a further search revealed that it's boilerplate right out of a legal guide for small business that google has archived.

rolling on the floor.

yeah, i know a lot of these contracts are repurposed. and that's why we have the word boilerplate attached to legal documents. but it just cracks me up anyway.

shag