[lbo-talk] glen ford should receive a weekly sunday hummer

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Jul 13 12:51:02 PDT 2008

Look, he's just a Democrat. This piling up on him as getting to be as silly as the Obamamania.

He's a DP candididate for president. _That_, and not the particular features of a particular person filling the slot, is the illusion of the u.s. left that has to be destroyed. This over-focus on Obama begins to suggest that a DP candidate for president is not necessarily a war criminal and a servant of capital. Illusions re the DP, not re Obama, are the enemy of decency.

Carrol