[lbo-talk] URPE Summer Conference -- Aug 15-18 --REGISTERNOW!ORGANIZE A PANEL!

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Jul 13 18:57:14 PDT 2008

At 07:07 PM 7/13/2008, Carrol Cox wrote:

>"B." wrote:
> >

> > Carrol Cox wrote:
> >
> >upper-case T)m wutg eacg ibe
>
>I'm going to have to do all my writing in word files and paste. I simply
>can't see the keyboard or the screen in my mailer well enough to avoid
>this sort of thing.
>
>Carrol

i don't know what mailer you use, but most of them have a setting that allows you to increase the font size for composing email. i looked at the headers in your ripely to the list and i didn't see an identifier that revealed your email program. what is it? thunderbird? (Last i recall, you used netscape's email but that was several years ago.)

shag