[lbo-talk] Susie Bright and Davos

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 19:00:53 PDT 2008

At 06:37 PM 7/15/2008, Andy F wrote:

>I recommend this method. It might also work to alternate
> > between reading about Cassirer and watching a Fellini movie.
>
>Mash up! What was that method of Burroughs's that Dennis Perrin was
>playing with?
>

>--
>Andy

Cut-up. This wasn't like that though. This was more like what Chuck said about a complement to Cassirer that will transport you to another world. A couple other ideas might be playing the Residents Eskimo as background music or switching between Cassirer and The Marriage of Cadmus and Harmony.

http://brainwashed.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6931&Itemid=1

http://www.amazon.com/Marriage-Cadmus-Harmony-Roberto-Calasso/dp/product-description/0679733485