[lbo-talk] Russia, Italy have special relations - Medvedev

uvj at vsnl.com uvj at vsnl.com
Wed Jul 16 10:57:47 PDT 2008

Jul 16, 2008

Russia, Italy have special relations - Medvedev http://www.interfax.com/3/411491/news.aspx

MOSCOW. July 16 (Interfax) - Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has given high marks to the state of Russian-Italian relations, saying this opinion is shared by both politicians and ordinary citizens in Russia.

"Our countries have a special relationship. I am talking not only about their economic and cultural components. These are relations of deep sympathy and friendship and all these factors are manifested in everyday life," Medvedev said while meeting with his Italian counterpart Giorgio Napolitano in the Kremlin on Wednesday. http://www.interfax.com/3/411491/news.aspx