[lbo-talk] Heidegger and language

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Thu Jul 17 09:15:21 PDT 2008

On Jul 17, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Carrol Cox wrote:

>> That's why millions joined the evangelical religions during the last
>> quarter century. Change was certainly what they sought.
>
> No! No! No! The opposite. They sought an escape from change.

No. They made a change. The change they made was to move from established churches to new forms that promised life changes. The established churches were not providing whatever quality they were looking for. I don't know what it was and it was probably different for most of them. But they made the change because the wanted something different.

martin