[lbo-talk] Kewl

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Jul 17 11:42:07 PDT 2008

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Doug Henwood wrote:

> You can do Pandora on the web too, with a regular old computer. It comes
> up with some pretty odd associations, especially if you start with
> Bikini Kill.

Also, is there any way to overcome its limitation with classical music? It associates pretty well, but it treats each movement as if it was a piece. So instead of hearing a Beethoven quartet and then a symphony, you'll hear the 3rd movement of the quartet and the 2 movement of a symphony. And yet they've got lots of classical on there, as if people are listening to it, so I was wondering if there was some way to fix this.

Michael