[lbo-talk] LDS porn

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Jul 22 18:18:18 PDT 2008

<http://fleshbot.com/5027995/man-is-that-he-might-have-hot-guys- fucking-latter-day-sinners>

PORN OF THE MOMENT Man Is That He Might Have Hot Guys Fucking: "Latter Day Sinners"

Arriving hot on the well-polished heels of that Mormon beefcake calendar controversy we posted about last week, straight porn purveyor Pure Play Media has just announced the release of what very well may be the first full-length LDS-themed gay porn flick we'll have the pleasure of soiling our garments to: "Latter Day Sinners", which was directed by "a team of Seattle directors known collectively as the Alias Regime" and stars a cast of appropriately fresh-faced porn newbies. Judging from the trailer, it promises to make good on at least a few of those hot Mormon guy fantasies we've been not-so- secretly nursing all these years; if any missionaries want to knock on our door here at Fleshbot Central and help save our souls in the meantime, we'll be waiting.